Time is running out…
June 17th, 2013 by
If you love Integrity and have a great project using Integrity, then you might want to enter the Red Diamond Achiever program! Whether your project is traditional or contemporary, residential or commercial, we want to see what you can do!
All entries will be judged by a four-person judging panel of industry experts: Bob Vila of BobVila.com; Patrick O’Toole, editorial director and publisher of Professional Builder, Professional Remodeler, and HousingZone.com; home improvement expert, television personality , author and comedian Joanne (JoJo) Liebeler; and Christine Marvin of Marvin Windows and Doors.
Red Diamond Achiever winners get a host of benefits, including:
- Award – A beautiful glass award that features a picture of their project.
- Project Profile – Integrity will create a Project Profile of the winners’ project and feature them on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page, and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations.
- 200 printed Project Profiles will be provided along with the electronic creative files for their own use.
- Press Release – a press release will be sent to the newspapers of the winners’ local markets as well as a copy for them. They will also be featured on Integrity’s social media outlets such as Facebook, Blog, Twitter, E-Newsletters. Winners from last year were featured in more than 100 national outlets, providing priceless exposure.
- The 2012 program and its winners were featured on the websites of Builder Magazine and Sentinel Source which each generate more than 50,000 unique monthly visitors. Individual winners were also featured in local and national publications throughout the year.
- VIP Event – Integrity will provide winners and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, MN and a day trip to Warroad, MN for a facilities tour and awards ceremony. Meals and lodging will also be provided.
- Cash Donation – A cash donation of $200 will be donated on behalf of each winner to a charity of their choice. An additional $500 will be donated on behalf of the winner of the People’s Choice Award. Integrity will provide PR tools to publicize these philanthropic donations.
- Website – Each winner will be prominently displayed on the Integrity website.
- Photos from winning projects are used by Integrity in many different advertising efforts.
- As a thank you for your participation, a $50 Cabela’s® gift card will be awarded for all entries or nominations.
Integrity wants to see your project! The Red Diamond Achiever program closes on June 28, so time is running out. Enter today! Please see the official contest rules for more information and enter here.