2014 Red Diamond Achiever Award Program
2014 Integrity Red Diamond Achiever Award Winners Will Receive…
- Award - A beautiful glass award that features a picture of the project.
- Project Profile - Integrity will create a Project Profile of your project and feature it on Integrity’s website, Integrity’s Facebook page and other social media opportunities deemed appropriate by Public Relations.
- 200 printed copies and the electronic creative files.
- Press Release/Media Support - Press Release sent to the winner's local market newspapers. The project will also be featured on Integrity’s national social media outlets, E-Newsletters, and Public Relations. Winners from last year were featured in more than 100 media outlets and local newspapers!
- VIP Event October 2014 - Integrity will provide the winner and a guest round trip flights to Minneapolis, MN and a day trip to Warroad, MN for a facilities tour and awards ceremony!
- Cash Donation - A $200 cash donation will be donated on behalf of the winning company to a charity of your choice.
- iPad - An iPad Air™ will be awarded to the winner of the People’s Choice Award which is voted on by the public to decide their favorite of all of the entered projects.
- Website - Each winner will be prominently featured on the Integrity website.
- Calendar – Integrity will create a 2015 monthly calendar featuring winners and other top entries. We will provide a number of calendars for the winners and one calendar for each entrant. We will also host an order period where dealers/distributors can order box quantities.
- Winners Badge – Winners will receive an electronic badge to be used in any business materials or imagery displaying that they are a Red Diamond Achiever Award Winner.